Politica sulla Privacy
EU REGULATION No. 2016/679
Finest Pasta is an affiliated brand of BBQ Olympic di Mandelli Giovanni with registered office in Via dei Fabi, 11 Cugliate Fabiasco - 21030 (VA) – P.IVA 03565250127 is constantly committed to protect the online privacy of its users.
We remind you that in the various sections of the Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic websites, where we collect your personal data, specific information is published pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter: "Regulations") for its necessary inspection before the provision of the requested data.
The information and data supplied by you or otherwise acquired as part of the registration to the various Mandelli Giovanni BBQ Olympic services (such as: registration of domain names, provision of email accounts, provision of certified e-mail accounts (PEC), providing web space, providing hosting services, providing other ancillary services, hereinafter referred to as "Services"), will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire BBQ Olympic di Mandelli Giovanni.
According to the rules of the Regulations, the treatments carried out by Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
- Data controller
- Personal data processed
Special categories of personal data
- Purpose of the treatment
- Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
- Recipients of personal data
- Transfers of personal data
- Storage of personal data
- Rights of the interested party
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, in compliance with specific tax and legal obligations.
You have the right to know at any time what your data are and how they are used and to have them updated, corrected, supplemented, canceled and opposed to their treatment by making a request to the data controller that is the company: BBQ Olympic by Mandelli Giovanni . - Via dei Fabi, 11 21030 Cugliate Fabiasco (VA) as defined above.
The owner is available for any information concerning the processing of personal data, including the list of data processors.
Requests to the Data Controller must be sent in writing to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
For processing personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
We inform you that the personal data processed may be established - also depending on your decisions on how to use the Services - by an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity, suitable to make the interested party identified or identifiable, according to the type of Services requested (hereinafter only "Personal Data"). The Personal Data processed through the Website are as follows:
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and the sites of our customers and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site or third parties: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than the time necessary for processing for statistical purposes. less than any user requests (ex: access to the pages reserved for the user within Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic which summarize the services used, the information published, etc.).
- Special categories of personal data
In the use of the Services, it may be possible to process your Personal Data falling within the category of the Personal Data categories referred to in art. 9 of the Regulations, textually: "... data capable of revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data intended to identify univocal a natural person, data related to the health or to the sexual life or to the sexual orientation of the person ". We invite you not to publish or communicate such data if not strictly necessary or in case you decide not to use particular Services that could involve such treatment. In case you do not proceed to express your consent to the treatment for the aforementioned special categories of personal data for any reason, and subsequently use the Services (for example the management of the web space reserved to you) making your Personal Data belonging to the special categories described above (for example, if you make public photographs showing information on your state of health), we inform you that Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic can not be held responsible for any reason whatsoever, nor can you receive any complaints, because in In this case, the processing will be allowed as it relates to data made manifestly public by the interested party, in accordance with art. 9 (1) (e) of the Rules.
However, we specify the importance, as mentioned above - to modify the registration form expressing your explicit consent to the processing of the special categories of Personal Data where you decide to make use of the Services that necessarily involve the use of such information.
Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his computer or mobile device, to be then retransmitted to the same sites at the next visit. Thanks to cookies, a site remembers the user's actions and preferences (such as login data, the chosen language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be re-indicated when the user returns to visit said site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies, therefore, are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing information regarding the activities of users accessing a site and may also contain a unique identification code that allows you to track user navigation inside of the site itself for statistical or advertising purposes.
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain in the user's computer or mobile device for different periods of time: c.d. session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; CD. persistent cookies, which remain on the user's equipment until a pre-established expiry date.
In particular, "technical cookies", ie those used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user, do not require such consent.
- "analytics cookies" when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
- browsing or session cookies (to authenticate).
- functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
- For "profiling cookies", vice versa, ie those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net, a prior consent of the user is required. 'user.
- For profiling & cookies ", vice versa, ie those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net, a prior consent of the user is required. 'user.
Types of cookies used by the Site and the possibility of (de-) selection
The Site uses the following cookies that can be de-selected, except for third-party cookies for which you must refer directly to the methods of selection and de-selection of the respective cookies, indicated by means of links:
- Technical cookies - navigation or session and strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site or to allow the user to take advantage of the contents and services requested by them.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to understand how the site is used by users. With these cookies we do not collect information about the user's identity or any personal data. The information is treated in aggregate and anonymous form.
- Functionality cookies, that is used to activate specific functions of the Site and a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered.
- Profiling cookies used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net.
ATTENTION: by disabling technical and / or functional cookies, the Site may not be available or certain services or certain functions of the Site may be unavailable or may not work properly and you may be forced to change or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you will visit the site.
- Third-party cookies, ie cookies of websites or web servers other than that of Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic used for the purposes of these third parties, including profiling cookies.
Please note that these third parties, listed below with the related links to privacy policies, are independent data controllers collected through the cookies they serve; therefore, you must refer to their policies regarding the processing of personal data, information and consent forms (selection and de-selection of the respective cookies), as specified in the aforementioned provision.
For the sake of completeness, please note that Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic does its utmost to be able to track cookies on its Site. For the third parties that send cookies through our site, we provide links to their respective privacy policies: as we have already mentioned, we delegate responsibility for providing information and gathering users' consent, as required by the Measure.
This responsibility is to be referred not only to cookies that third parties send directly, but also to any additional cookies that are sent via our site by virtue of the use of services that the third parties themselves enjoy. In fact, with respect to these cookies, sent by service providers of the aforementioned third parties, Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic does not have the possibility to exercise any control and does not know its characteristics or purpose.
Below are links to information on third-party cookies:
- Identify yourself when you log in on our sites.
- In this way we can provide recommendations on products, display customized content, as well as providing you with other customized features and services.
- Provide you with content, based on your interests and subject to your preferences.
- Keep track of your preferences.
- Keep track of items that are saved in your cart.
- Conduct research and analysis to improve content, products and services.
- Prevent fraudulent activity.
- Improve security.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the essential features.
For example, if you block or otherwise refuse our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your cart, proceed to check out or use any of the products and services that require your login or your browsing.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing we intend to carry out, with its specific consent where necessary, has the following purposes:
- Allow the provision of the Services requested by you and the subsequent and autonomous management to which you will access by registering and creating your user profile when providing the Services, including the collection, storage and processing of data for the purposes of establishment and subsequent operational, technical and administrative management of the relationship connected to the provision of the Services and the making of communications relating to the development of the relationship established;
- to allow navigation and consultation of the Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic web sites to respond to requests for assistance or information, which we will receive via e-mail, telephone or through specific forms on the Website. With particular reference to the replies to requests for assistance that come to Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic by telephone, we inform you that calls can be recorded so that Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic can demonstrate that he has correctly processed the requests.
- fulfill legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- carry out direct marketing via e-mail for services similar to those signed by you, unless you have objected to such processing initially or on subsequent communications;
- develop studies, research, market statistics; send advertising material, information, commercial information or surveys to improve the service ("customer satisfaction") via e-mail or text message, and / or through the use of the telephone with operator and / or through the official pages of BBQ Olympic of Mandelli Giovanni on social networks;
- for exclusive purposes of security and prevention of fraudulent conduct, the Controller establishes an automatic control system that involves the detection and analysis of user behavior on the site associated with the processing of Personal Data such as, for example, the IP address.
- LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis of the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in Section 3 (a-b-c) is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation as the processing is necessary for the provision of the contracted services.
The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional but failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the required Services. The purpose of section 3 (d) represents a legitimate processing of Personal Data pursuant to art. 6 (1) (c) of the Rules. Once the Personal Data has been provided, the processing is indeed necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic is subject.
The processing performed for marketing purposes is based on the release of your consent pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) and of art. 22 (2) (c) of the Rules. The provision of your Personal Data for these purposes is therefore entirely optional and does not affect the use of the Services.
If you wish to oppose the processing of your data for marketing purposes, you may at any time do so by contacting the Data Controller at this email address email@example.com.
It should be noted that if the data controller uses, for direct sales of their products or services, the electronic mail details provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service, it may not require the consent of the data subject. , provided that the services are similar to those of the sale and the interested party, adequately informed, does not refuse such use, initially or on the occasion of subsequent communications.
The treatment referred to in section 3 (h) is based on the legitimate interest of the owner to detect frauds and frauds committed against him, in accordance with art. 6.f of the Rules.
- ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in Section 3 above, with:
subjects that typically act as data controllers, that is:
people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and credit recovery with regard to the provision of the Services;
subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (for example the national and foreign registration Authorities to transmit the technical and administrative documentation and the Maintainer forms, the authorities that manage the database that contains the personal data of the assignees of domain names, the subjects that provide the payment service by credit card, etc.)
or subjects delegated to perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
Group companies, Italian or foreign (collectively "Recipients");
subjects, bodies or authorities that are obliged to communicate their personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities;
persons authorized by Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic to the processing of Personal Data necessary to perform activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, which are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
business partners for their own purposes, only if you have given a specific consent.
The complete list of data processors is available by sending a written request to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data are processed at the premises of the Mandelli Giovanni BBQ Olympic owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located.
The same could be transferred and shared to the countries of the European Union and to Third Countries.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data, by writing to the email address indicated above.
BBQ Olympic Mandelli Giovanni ensures that the processing of his Personal Data by these Recipients takes place in compliance with the Rules. Indeed, transfers can be based on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
Given that this transfer is necessary for its use of the service, according to the current privacy legislation, it is justified pursuant to art. 49 (1) (b) of the Rules.
For greater clarity, we inform you that Switzerland is a country in which personal data can be processed and transferred also in accordance with the GDPR, as it guarantees adequate protection to the standard required by European standards, pursuant to art. 45 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In fact, the European Commission adopted the Decision of 26 July 2000, in which it established that Swiss legislation offers a level of protection adapted to European standards.
According to the Regulation, this decision remains valid "until they are amended, replaced or repealed by a Commission decision".
- DATA CONSERVATION
Personal Data processed for the purposes set out in Section 3 will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same purposes.
In any case, since these are treatments performed for the supply of Services, Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic will process Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect his own interests (Art. 2946 c.c. and ss.).
Personal Data processed for the purposes set out in section 3 (d) will be kept until the time required by the specific obligation or applicable law.
By way of example, traffic data will be stored for justice purposes for one year from their generation.
For the purposes set out in section 3 (e) (f), your Personal Data will be processed until the revocation of your consent.
In any case, the possibility for Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic to keep his Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect his own interests (Art. 2947 (1) (3) c.c) is reserved.
Further information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the Data Controller.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
You have the right to ask Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic at any time, access to his Personal Data, rectification or cancellation of the same or to oppose their treatment, has the right to request the limitation of treatment in the cases provided by the 'art. 18 of the Regulations, as well as to obtain, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the data concerning it, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the Rules.
Requests should be sent in writing to email@example.com.
It should be noted that, in the presence of requests from interested parties regarding the reporting of abuse in the use of services or spamming activities - activities already prohibited by contract as specified in par. 8 of the General Conditions of Service - carried out by a Mandelli Giovanni BBQ Olympic Customer (it is specified that this customer typically acts as data controller pursuant to the Regulation), as well as in the presence of any further request for the exercise of rights pursuant to art. and ss. of the Regulations, Mandelli Giovanni's BBQ Olympic without entering into the merits of the request, on the one hand will promptly inform the customer / owner, and on the other hand will provide the interested parties with the details of the customer / owner.
In any case, you are always entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Authority), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulations, if it considers that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.